This week I made delicious and healthy turkey lettuce wraps. This meal was very popular with my partner, who went back for seconds. I retrieved this recipe online from Weight Watchers. WW has some fantastic healthy recipes, but the best part about this meal is how inexpensive it was. I already had some of the ingredients, I just needed shredded cheese, taco seasoning, ground turkey breast, and cilantro. Here’s everything you need to create these delicious ground turkey taco lettuce wraps:

Olive oil

Yellow onion

Red bell pepper

Ground turkey breast

Taco seasoning mix

Salsa

Iceberg lettuce

Shredded cheese

Red onion

Tomatoes

Cilantro

As you can see, each of these ingredients is fairly healthy. Now I will show you how to make them. Although, it really doesn’t take much effort. This meal is so simple, you could make it in your sleep.

As some olive oil to a non-stick pan and sauté the red bell pepper and ½ cup of yellow onion.

Add the ground turkey and cook until the turkey is cooked through.

Add taco seasoning and salsa, stir, and reduce heat to simmer. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.

While it’s cooking, prepare the iceberg lettuce by peeling off a piece and washing it. Dice the tomatoes and red onion and pick the cilantro.

When it has finished cooking, fill each iceberg lettuce cup with the ground turkey mixture, shredded cheese, tomatoes, red onion, and cilantro.

That’s it! So easy and delicious. Enjoy these wraps because surely, they won’t last long!